Templating for the stone and solid surface industry.
The service we provide for stone and solid surface fabricators is where we create a digitised laser template of the kitchen base units for the new worktops.
We will show all of the details required to manufacture the worktops using our LT2d/3d laser and take selected points for us to create the template including hob and sink cut outs, edge details, upstands and backslashes if required. We will then produce a dxf file with all the relevant cutting information for the fabricator.
- Due to our experience in the manufacturing process of Granite, Quartz and Corian that we have fabricated in the past 20 years as a fully licensed fabricator. Which also includes running CNC machinery for many years this helps us understand the process better for our clients needs.
- Our system for templating and drawing is enhanced for speed and accuracy.
- Our focus is on providing accurate digital templates and drawings which run seamlessly to the CNC machinery.
- Knowing each material has its own typical production method from stone slabs to laminating Hi-Macs and Corian into different shapes.
- At our company, we pride ourselves on exceptional quality. Our attention to detail is second to none. We constantly raise the bar so that the quality of our services is at the highest level. The greatest reward for us is the satisfaction of our clients.
- Our team comprises of qualified specialists. Our draftsmen are AutoCAD trained and have many years of experience in the worktop industry.
- Clear Dxf files – optimised for cnc saws, water-jets and cnc machine centres with clearly marked polished edge detail, joints, upstands and sink details all with closed drawings so there are no unexpected drawing problems when being exported to the cnc machinery.
- Detailed production drawings in PDF format ready for sign off and ready for print.
- Templates checklist, cutting list and nesting if required.
- We can template any of the following items worktops, backsplashes, window cills, shower enclosures, bath surrounds, fireplaces, wall cladding, stairs, shower trays and wet room flooring, arches, wardrobes and bookcases
- One off very complex shapes for prototyping.
- Using our laser with our Microvellum software we can also create templates for fitted furniture for kitchens and bathroom design.